Initiate Strategy Sessions!
Phase 1 consists of a comprehensive project plan outlining strategy, recommendations and research.
At the completion of our sessions, you will have a project roadmap and the research to support next steps for marketing success.
Utilize the experience of Tower Agency, to quickly define the problem, develop short term tactics and execute on long-term priorities to create a better direction for your marketing plans. Educate your team on the latest best practices and increase your team’s value by improving their marketing knowledgebase. Learn more about the specifics of a strategy session below.
Discovery/Research: When looking at where you want to be, it’s important to first know where you are. These steps are the tactical foundation and necessary research to understand the market.
- Current Website Evaluation: Evaluating your current site for SEO, ease of navigation, accessibility of information and much more.
- Competitive Research: Scoping out the competition’s style and approach to look for unique angles among industry-wide standards.
- Keyword research and SEO targets: Finding strategic and long-tail keyword gems in your niche. SEO is a highly valuable investment to create long-term success.
Team Strategy Session: This on-site educational session explores potential strategies while educating your team on the how and why of marketing tactics. By working together we find where supports is needed the most to improve business operations and execute future marketing plans.
- Meeting prep/Activity Planning: Pre-planning of agendas and discussion topics so that on-site training is painless, effective, and efficient.
- On-Site Team Strategy session: The on-site meeting is the key to strategy sessions where all parties are able to openly discuss marketing plans of the past and priorities for the future. Designed to explore tactics and bring all members in to the decisions making process for full involvement in the plans. Detailed notes are taken and task assignments are delegated from the meeting.
- Meeting Follow up: Notes are compiled from the meeting and sent back for team input, thus giving everyone a chance for edits or additions. It allows team to review conversations and the decisions made together as a team.
- Content Topic Ideas: All content marketing strategies start wtih high quality blog posts. From SEO research and other analysis, a selection of blog topics are compiled to get the content writing program off with a plethora of options, strategically planned for engagement and rankings.
- Strategy Document Compilation: This document serves as the project road map for the upcoming projects and will lay the foundation for both long-term marketing goals and benchmarks. The deliverable goes into depth on research gathered, strategy recommendations, and order of operations recommended to be the most effective.
Hire a Marketing Strategist to Guide Your Team
Utilize the experience of Tower Agency, to quickly define the problem, develop short term tactics and execute on long-term priorities to create a better direction for your marketing plans. Educate your team on the latest best practices and increase your team’s value by improving their marketing knowledgebase.